Courses for Teenagers in Ennis
We have many years of experience working with junior students as we started our Junior Programme in 2002. We understand the importance of making junior programmes both fun and interactive.
The most popular programme is Multi-activities with a choice of Arts or Sports – see the sample timetable below.
- Homestay with warm, friendly Irish families with the choice of staying in the countryside OR in town
- 15 hours per week in level-tested English language classes with average class size of 12
- All teachers are graduates qualified to teach English as a foreign language
- Certificates of English level according to the Common European Framework given at the end of the course
- All learning materials are provided
- Students have a choice of Arts or Sports activities
- Our activities leaders are dynamic and experienced and most are qualified language teachers
- Well supervised disco each week
- There are specialised sports available at an extra cost see below
Juniors specialised sports in Ennis
Summer school in Kinvara
We have a summer school for two weeks in Kinvara, Co. Galway. The school is equipped with full size basketball courts as well as two astro turf pitches and a tennis court. Kinvara is a small marina town just 40 minutes from Galway city. This picturesque town is the perfect place for younger learners to have an authentic Irish experience in a beautiful,safe, small town. We mix international students with Irish children. We recommend this school for ages 10 -15 years old.
We will offer Junior students:
- English and Mixed activities – Sports and Arts
- Activities are with local Irish kids